Monday, June 8, 2009

My New Camera!

Okay, so I guess by now everyone has figured out that I am electronically challenged. I didn't used to be. In fact, people would call me to be their own little help desk, and I have to tell you, I thought I was pretty good at it, gosh darn it! All of a sudden, I can't operate anything! I can't figure out how to store phone #'s in the home phone, and don't get me started on the cell phones, I can store #'s on it, but to put ring tones on my phone, it ain't happenin' unless one of my daughters has mercy on me and does it for me. ( I swear I used to know how to do that, and I could even assign different ringtones to different people so I would know who was calling me, just by the ringtone.) And our Satelite has a mind of it's own, cuz it does some really weird things, and not on all of the boxes at the same time. And my blog, I have to make phone calls to Shannon at least 3 or 4 times if I want to change anything on my blog.

Anyway, I bought a new camera today. Not a real expensive one, just one that Kariann assures me is "idiot proof." So here's the deal.........If you start seeing pictures on my blog, you'll know not only did I figure out how to use the camera, but I also figured out to get them on my blog! Or maybe not...........

No comments:

Post a Comment